December 12, 2012

Roll a Christmas Tree (Game &Printable)

Last fall I found the cutest game from The Happy Home Fairy.  It was called Roll a Pumpkin.  I'm always looking for fun seasonal things to do with my boys, so we gave it a try.  They had a ball with it!  And the great thing is, you can play it over and over and over.  
Well, I decided we needed a Christmas version of the game, so we came up with Roll a Christmas Tree.  Same concept as the pumpkin game, this time we're just making a Christmas tree. You could do anything with this game.  Roll a Santa, reindeer, present, oh, I just thought of a gingerbread house/man- that would be adorable!  We'll have to work on that one.  :)



Supplies
*2 dice
*crayons, markers, or colored pencils
*one Christmas tree for each player (here is a cute one to print out, or you can just draw your own)
*instruction sheet (found here)

The game is pretty self-explanatory.  Just follow the rules on the instruction sheet.  My boys and I played yesterday (WARNING! you may be rolling forever to get your lights.  Rolling snake eyes for a two can take a long time!).  We had a lot of fun!  My three-year-old rolled a few times and then just started drawing whatever he wanted whenever he wanted.  We all did finish our trees, here's what they looked like.  I quite enjoyed myself while coloring and decorating my tree.  I need more excuses to color.




Oh, and here's a quote for you today.  Happy Wednesday!


Linking to:
        

Pin It

20 comments:

  1. So fun! I'd love for you to share this or any of your great ideas at the link party going on now (and every Saturday - Tuesday) at 'Or so she says ...' Hope to see you there! www.oneshetwoshe.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm heading over right now. Thanks for the invite!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ! I will save it for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this idea! I can't wait until my daughter is old enough to play this Christmas game. So fun! Thanks!

    I'm hosting a link party, too, and would LOVE for you to link up this project. :)
    http://iputabirdonit.blogspot.com

    Take care!

    xo
    Daniela

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! What a creative art game -- we have a weekly linky and this week's theme is Indoor Games & Play. I'd love it if you would share with our readers. http://www.kcedventures.com/blog/indoor-games-for-kids-holiday-charades And now I'm off to check out the amazing pumpkin bread I see in the sidebar (yum!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really interesting game. It would be fun to play this game. Creative idea. Liked it. keep sharing article like this and spread new ideas :)
    Assignment writing service reviews

    ReplyDelete
  7. شركة مكافحة حشرات بالخبر
    إذا لاحظتم تواجد الحشرات لديكم تواصلوا في الحين بأفضل مؤسسة بخ مبيدات بالخبر, ستريحكم على نحو جذري من ذلك المشكل الذي يفتقر التدخل السريع من طرف متخصصين في مكافحة الحشرات.



    تتمكن مؤسسة بخ المبيدات فى النبأ من القضاء على جميع أشكال الحشرات عن طريق اختيار أفضل المبيدات.

    المؤسسة تستخدم أجدد معدات بخ المبيدات لضمان جودة الخدمة والتأكد من عدم رجوع الحشرات مرة ثانية للموقع.

    تقدم مؤسسة مكافحة حشرات بالخبر أعلن منافسات دوري وخدمات ضمان وامتيازات كثيرة ,لتقدم للزبون السكون والأمان الذي يبحث عنهم.

    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالمملكة
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالخبر
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بحائل
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالقطيف

    ReplyDelete
  8. From the contents of cabinets and drawers, to wide surfaces such as sofas and dining tables, every item in your furniture gets the proper packaging, whether it can be inserted into boxes, or only externally packaged, such as wooden furniture.
    شركة نقل عفش
    شركة نقل عفش من الرياض الى الامارات

    شركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الى الامارات
    شركة نقل عفش بالطائف

    ReplyDelete
  9. Motion Graphic, which means animation, is an animated presentation of graphics with the aim of clarifying and simplifying information.

    The word Graphic means images, diagrams, diagrams, or illustrations, and the word Motion means motion. تصميم مواقع

    Motion graphics are usually added to sound effects, voiceover, and sometimes music as a background. موشن جرافيك

    ReplyDelete
  10. Content is great! I love reading blogs that are full of information and interesting stories. I always learn something new when I read one.

    furniture sydney
    sydney furniture stores
    furniture online

    ReplyDelete
  11. Content is great! I love reading blog posts that are well-written and informative. It's amazing how much you can learn from just a few paragraphs of content. Thank you for sharing your valuable insights with the world.

    Taiwan Embassy Attestation Services are a real-time, reliable and trustworthy professional service that helps people get their document attested in Taiwan.Taiwan Embassy Attestation

    ReplyDelete
  12. pgslotauto พวกเรามอบสิทธิพิเศษดีๆนี้ให้ท่านโดยไม่มีกั๊กรับสูตรสล็อตแตกง่าย แตกไวได้ก่อนคนไหนกันแน่รีวิวเกมใหม่อัปเดต Real Time ส่งตรงจากเว็บไซต์ PG SLOT ไม่พลาดทุกการสปิน

    ReplyDelete
  13. gt66 เครดิตฟรี ความปลอดภัย และก็ความสบายสบายของคุณ เป็นเรื่อง สำคัญ pg slot ยิ่งเมื่อเพลินใจกับเกมออนไลน์ที่ ใช้มาตรการรักษาความปลอดภัยที่นานาประการเพื่อ คุ้มครอง ป้องกัน

    ReplyDelete
  14. ktv888 สล็อต  ของพวกเรามีความได้รับความนิยมและมีชื่อเสียง pg slot สำหรับการให้บริการเกมสล็อตออนไลน์ที่เยี่ยมที่สุดโดยพวกเรามีข้อเสนอแนะพิเศษสำหรับผู้สมัครใหม่ของการเล่นเกม

    ReplyDelete
  15. Salitex Biggest Winter Sale Flat 40% Off and 30% Off is a golden opportunity to enhance your winter wardrobe without breaking the bank. From unbeatable discounts to sustainable fashion choices, Salitex has thought of it all.

    ReplyDelete
  16. การเล่นของค่าย pg slot เว็บ PG เว็บเกมที่มีเกมให้ได้ทดลองเล่นฟรี แล้วก็ยังเป็น PG SLOT รูปแบบใหม่ตอนนี้ของปีแตกง่ายแม้มีทุนน้อยก็เล่นได้

    ReplyDelete

Your comments brighten my day! I know it takes time, and I sure appreciate you taking the time to do it!